Within all of us, there exists an inner athlete—a role model ready to improve their community and kids’ health across the country. Our team is designed around shared goals. We support our athletes in their efforts to meet their fitness goals and our athletes support our efforts to raise funds and awareness to lead the way for children’s health.
As a member of Team Healthier Generation, you become a part of our national community of dedicated athletes. You also receive the following:
• Customized training plans from our official “THG Team Trainer”
• Guidance from our expert Celebrity Coaches
• Fundraising tools, tips and guidance
• Online team forum with resources, motivation and on-going Q&A
• Team Healthier Generation apparel and gear
• Chances to earn high-value experiences and packages through fundraising achievements
The training specifics are crucial but so is the how – how to fit training into your busy schedule, how to bounce back after a frustrating training, when to ice, when to heat, and when to rest. Coach Marcy will keep you healthy and happy as you train.
Marcy Gialdo is an endurance sport coach working with athletes in Philadelphia and all over the country. She has been competing in the world of endurance sports for more than 17 years, completing countless running events and triathlons. She is a certified Road Runners Club of America and USA Triathlon coach and has experience coaching all-levels, from the beginner runner to the athlete who is seeking a podium finish. As a mom of two school-age children, she strives to help athletes achieve their personal bests while maintaining the ultimate balance of family and sport in their lives.